Friday 7 June 2013

Thus Far

"I wish I could stop my mind from repeating: "How could you do that to me?"

"I wish I could stop my mind from repeating: "How could you do that to me?""

Photo



"I feel like I've swallowed a cloudy sky."

"I feel like I've swallowed a cloudy sky." - Haruki Murakami, Sputnik Sweetheart  (via...

theartofanimation: Tuneharu











theartofanimation:

Tuneharu

teapalm: alone on Flickr. I honestly don't know what to name...



teapalm:

alone on Flickr.

I honestly don't know what to name this. I want it to represent someone being left behind and abandoned. Someone beautiful left somewhere scary and isolating. And all they can do is look to the sky and hope one day they'll be somewhere else and with someone else.

Model: Hannah (what a babe)

Inspired by The Princess Bride

facebook page | tumblr |500px | twitter

cosmic-rebirth: "Try not. Do, or do not; there is no...



cosmic-rebirth:

"Try not. Do, or do not; there is no 'try.'"

—Yoda

Got another doctors appointment today. No biggy. Didn't go...



Got another doctors appointment today. No biggy. Didn't go to Billy Idol concert last night stayed in and staved off death another day. My dear friend Beth comes to visit tomorrow. I haven't seen her since I had to leave town because of the mess that happened in my life. I missed her a great deal. It should be a good time. Hopefully seeing an old friend will help me through losing one.

jaredletoworld: 30 seconds to mars - Meet & Greet Signing...



jaredletoworld:

30 seconds to mars - Meet & Greet Signing at IMPACT Festival

theartofanimation: Serge Birault











theartofanimation:

Serge Birault

Photo



lookforwardtosome: (via 500px / Photo "Kit Up" by Simon Roy)



lookforwardtosome:

(via 500px / Photo "Kit Up" by Simon Roy)

Photo



secretthingsx:



secretthingsx:

steelnglass: (x)



steelnglass:

(x)

(x)



(x)

steelnglass: (x x)





steelnglass:

(x x)

coz-i-am-a-freak: City of Angels by Thirty Seconds to Mars live...



coz-i-am-a-freak:

City of Angels by Thirty Seconds to Mars live in Warsaw at ImpactFest, June 5th (my vid)

just look at him at the end…..

strangerinletoland: 30 Seconds to Mars - Jared chatting +...



strangerinletoland:

30 Seconds to Mars - Jared chatting + Alibi @ Berlin June 06 2013

strangerinletoland: 30 Seconds to Mars - Do or Die @ Berlin 06...



strangerinletoland:

30 Seconds to Mars - Do or Die @ Berlin 06 June 2013

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment