Friday 7 June 2013

Reyseb

Photo



Photo





Photo



unironicgoth: HE TALKED TO ME



unironicgoth:

HE TALKED TO ME

quads-for-the-gods: prettylittlerunner: smashintofitness: lol...



quads-for-the-gods:

prettylittlerunner:

smashintofitness:

lol wut

This can't NOT be on my blog somehow.

Proof that you always need to out run death and continue living. 

opulate: how about instead of "all body types are beautiful" we say "beauty is extremely subjective...

opulate:

how about instead of "all body types are beautiful" we say "beauty is extremely subjective and fleeting and doesn't determine your worth and you don't owe attractiveness to anyone so why don't you focus on something important like being a worthwhile human being"

Photo



s-erene-shores: i've grown so unattached from people like i could literally move across the country...

s-erene-shores:

i've grown so unattached from people like i could literally move across the country tomorrow and not give a shit about leaving anyone except for like 3 people

Now That's What I Call Tumblr





















Now That's What I Call Tumblr

damnyoujacewayland: I'm like that kid at school who has a lot of acquaintances but no actual...

damnyoujacewayland:

I'm like that kid at school who has a lot of acquaintances but no actual friends

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



whovian2711: So last week me and my friend were trying out a faceswap app And for some reason it...

whovian2711:

So last week me and my friend were trying out a faceswap app

image

And for some reason it wouldn't recognise that there were 2 faces in the picture

image

So we tried it from a different angle and

image

I was really confused and kind of offended at what it'd done to my face

BUT THEN

image

image

image

Photo



Photo



oomshi: *asks ouija board what's for dinner*

oomshi:

*asks ouija board what's for dinner*

silencewillfall: riddle-my-hiddles: thepatindahat: redvinesgiraffe: sylvanburningcenter: seaking...

silencewillfall:

riddle-my-hiddles:

thepatindahat:

redvinesgiraffe:

sylvanburningcenter:

seaking:

seaking:

seaking:

seaking:

seaking:

seaking:

when i was

a young boy

my father

took me into the citayy

to seee a marching band

he said

listen here u lil shit

let me explain you a thing

i'm the real slim shady 

will the real slim shady

please stand up

No comments:

Post a Comment