Thursday 6 June 2013

quodl

The Walking Dead, season 3 + scenery





















The Walking Dead, season 3 + scenery

the-pietriarchy: Michael Rooker / Merle Dixon does a dramatic...



the-pietriarchy:

Michael Rooker / Merle Dixon does a dramatic reading of The Walking Dead Mad Libs

shouldabeenablowjob: [reading fic] [cute thing happens between otp] [covers face] [grins] [slides...

shouldabeenablowjob:

[reading fic]

[cute thing happens between otp]

[covers face]

[grins]

[slides down in chair and pulls legs up]

[long high pitched whine]

[straightens self out and continues reading]

Photo



see something you like?



















see something you like?

lumos5000: bookjunkie26: bookjunkie26: When shows come off their...

lumos5000:

bookjunkie26:

bookjunkie26:

When shows come off their hiatus

image

Fandoms

image

Writers/actors

image

this is the best thing i've seen all day

Photo





imorca: At the request of inner-moppet, here is the full photo...



imorca:

At the request of inner-moppet, here is the full photo of MM by @wwwbigbaldhead. I'm certain I pulled it from a tumblr circulation, so please let me know if I should have credited someone further.

Photo





Photo







Volume 4: The Heart's Desire - #24





















Volume 4: The Heart's Desire - #24

Photo



Photo









my-own-cosmos: The Cave - Mumford & Sons And I'll find...



my-own-cosmos:

The Cave - Mumford & Sons

And I'll find strength in pain. And I will change my ways. I'll know my name as it's called again.

Photo









bowsandbitemarksxo: sillygrrrl: octopuscunt: minorfallandthema...





bowsandbitemarksxo:

sillygrrrl:

octopuscunt:

minorfallandthemajorlift:

Kiki Smith - Lilith, 1994 - Bronze, silicon, and glass.

"In medieval Jewish lore, Lilith was Adam's first wife.  When she demanded to be Adam's equal, she was evicted from the Garden of Eden.  Lilith flew away to the demon world, replaced by the more submissive Eve.  Smith catches us off guard with Lilith's pose and placement.  Most sculptures receive our gaze passively, but Lilith stares back with piercing brown eyes, ready to pounce."

hella dope

THANK YOU

my mother told me this story over and over when I was little

"Always be Lilith, never Eve"

Photo













Photo





Photo





berrizcombo: grasstafarian: DON'T LET HIM GET IT RICK I never...







berrizcombo:

grasstafarian:

DON'T LET HIM GET IT RICK

I never get tired of this

No comments:

Post a Comment