Friday 7 June 2013

Don't Need a Gun Pointed At Me, Killer is me

Photo















Photo



"If you know yourself, then you'll not be harmed by what is said about you."

"If you know yourself, then you'll not be harmed by what is said about you."

- Arabian proverb  (via ckgarden)

Photo

















Photo



Photo













Photo



;)

;)

Do you like condoms?

I've been with my boyfriend for almost four years now, we don't use condoms so no I don't like them…

facultiesoftheskull: Sometimes I wish I could marry a girl and a guy. Picking one set of genitals...

facultiesoftheskull:

Sometimes I wish I could marry a girl and a guy. Picking one set of genitals to play with is hard. Who's down for a threesome?

Photo



Photo



Photo



bornbythesea: Via My Waves of Beauty



bornbythesea:

Via My Waves of Beauty

harrythepug: #pug in a blanket #dog #cute #lazy #sleepy



harrythepug:

#pug in a blanket #dog #cute #lazy #sleepy

Photo



Photo



Photo



nigasfromjapan: ScoobyGabrielle



nigasfromjapan:

ScoobyGabrielle

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment