Friday 7 June 2013

Mischief Managed

largemick23: Escape Shuttle Love this. I am pretty into this...



largemick23:

Escape Shuttle
Love this.

I am pretty into this piece of artwork. DUDES LOOK AT IT!

I'm hoping to be playing video games ALLLLL day, but I...





I'm hoping to be playing video games ALLLLL day, but I can't leave you without boobs! <3

MUR IS FURDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wait... shit....

You are spectacular. 

FUR IS MURDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA omg of course it is fake fur! This made me chuckle. :)

I was feeling quite frisky yesterday while wearing this sexy...













I was feeling quite frisky yesterday while wearing this sexy vintage lingerie and accidentally worked myself up into a bit of a frenzy. I couldn't keep my hands off of my body as I swayed to sexy music and once I started to touch myself I just couldn't stop.

Watch me use my fingers and toys to orgasm!

You can find the video HERE on my Clips4Sale store!

Having fun while wearing a sexy outfit. :)





Having fun while wearing a sexy outfit. :)

And a portrait of the much beloved Lamp Base Tall Fragile on the...



And a portrait of the much beloved Lamp Base Tall Fragile on the other boob. (Both from a show a few weeks ago.)

Love this guy, especially on my boob. :)



Love this guy, especially on my boob. :)

But I bet that your hair is long enough to tug on while you're having sex doggy style...

Oh yes, it definitely is. :)

Why is there more pictures of you without clothes then with clothes? I am wondering cause you're pretty both ways, just you tend to have more smiles in the pictures with clothings on then without.

Haha because I am an internet stripper and not only is it part of my job to get naked but I LOVE it! I'm VERY happy both naked and clothed and probably smile more in clothed pictures because I think in those I'm usually more focused on smiling for the camera and less distracted by my boobies. :)

Such fond memories! We should DEFINITELY do that again sometime...







Such fond memories! We should DEFINITELY do that again sometime soon! 

I was wondering, Who is the Damn Lucky sonofabitch that gets to paint your exquisite body?

It's me! I do this live on camera, when ever you see these types of photos it is from one of my live web shows. I do body art and cool stuff there 5 days a week! :) Thank you for the compliment!

Some more photos of thiiisss! Death Star, starscape and Endor...











Some more photos of thiiisss!

Death Star, starscape and Endor for the chest and underboob and the theme for the rest was "nature".

Some photos last night of partway through body painting! This...





Some photos last night of partway through body painting! This might be one of my favorite art nights thus far!

Join me?



Join me?

My BRAND NEW video with the absolutely incredible...







My BRAND NEW video with the absolutely incredible @MissLollipopMFC will be available for the first time today! 

Lolli and I are very naughty, going to what we thought was a private underpass to masturbate and play together! We have a couple of scares as cars drive by during some sexy moments and then we cum as fast as we can so that we wont get caught! Look at how Miss Lolli has corrupted me!

Time: 5 min 48 sec

You can purchase the video from me on MFC for 250 tokens or join Miss Lolli's Pound Puppies!

You can always offline tip for videos or purchase it from me while I am LIVE tonight at 7pm EST!

Has anyone told you that you look like roz from game of thrones?

I don't think anyone has but omg she is sooooooo pretty! <3 <3

Thank god I never make any funny faces.





















Thank god I never make any funny faces.

Photo



Tumblr/Twitter in the shower!



Tumblr/Twitter in the shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment