Sunday 9 June 2013

All About Piercings...

Photo



henrysjoy: Hiding my PA in a pair of Cocksox mesh underwear.  I...



henrysjoy:

Hiding my PA in a pair of Cocksox mesh underwear.  I think I need a bigger gauge to make it more visible.

piercedcreampies: More foreskin!!!



piercedcreampies:

More foreskin!!!

stuffhelikes: Ready for work?



stuffhelikes:

Ready for work?

mherrick0002012: Good morning from me



mherrick0002012:

Good morning from me

loweyn: Very nice apadravya. Many thanks for submission.



loweyn:

Very nice apadravya. Many thanks for submission.

kybi-guy33: Just hanging around outside waiting for a TOP to...



kybi-guy33:

Just hanging around outside waiting for a TOP to show up

Photo













yourcockmademegay: Turning my asshole inside out. I almost...



yourcockmademegay:

Turning my asshole inside out. I almost came.

yourcockmademegay: Trying to fist myself.



yourcockmademegay:

Trying to fist myself.

yourcockmademegay: I almost faint when this monster stretches...



yourcockmademegay:

I almost faint when this monster stretches me.

voyeurgg: Spacious - room for company…………………



voyeurgg:

Spacious - room for company…………………

prickednpunctured: Hot transgirl with quiche piercing



prickednpunctured:

Hot transgirl with quiche piercing

Photo



Photo















showoffca: Mi Prince Albert   http://ionn-x.tumblr.com Thanks...



showoffca:

Mi Prince Albert   http://ionn-x.tumblr.com

Thanks for another hot photo.

showoffca: Hello is My Prince Albert ...



showoffca:

Hello is My Prince Albert  http://ionn-x.tumblr.com/

Keep them coming … WOOF!

Photo



odetomypa: bonehard: truckers-cruiser: trucker picking up...



odetomypa:

bonehard:

truckers-cruiser:

trucker picking up hitchhikers

Too short but hot

Swore I would re-blog this every time it showed up on here and I'm a man of my word. I want this guy to tear my ass UP!

Seriously sexy!!!

modifiedmen: so many amazing things about this photo Want…



modifiedmen:

so many amazing things about this photo

Want…

No comments:

Post a Comment